Post pictures of your Land Rover.

low_49

Whats this button do...
Decided to take the Rover out and play a little in the snow. Being in SoCal we don't get much, so even though it was just a dusting, it was still fun!
_DSC3047.jpg_DSC3016.jpg_MDS6172.jpg

Last edited:

John.Bezek

Bought My First Land Rover Yesterday!!

After many years of dreaming of owning a discovery 2 I finally bought it! Along with this being my first post!
Land Rover 1.jpg
land rover 3.jpg

Last edited:

JackW

Explorer
Five seconds after it rolled off the delivery trailer. Diesel, 5-speed, 2-door - all the specs the US never got.
Undergoing a suspension refurbishment before SCARR next month.

IMG_3493-XL.jpg

Tell us more - is it a 1990-91 model with exposed hinges? Two door Range Rovers are a particular favorite of mine. Looks like cloth interior and no sunroof. Where did you get it from?

modernbeat

Jason McDaniel
Tell us more - is it a 1990-91 model with exposed hinges? Two door Range Rovers are a particular favorite of mine. Looks like cloth interior and no sunroof. Where did you get it from?

It's a '92 out of Spain, It's a lot rougher than it looks in that photo. But yes, it's a cloth interior, no sunroof, no ABS, no traction control, no air bags, manual seats, manual transmission, diesel. So probably the most reliable version of this truck ever built!

JackW

Explorer
That looks really nice for a 26 year old Rover. I assume its got the VM diesel in it. The good thing about the two doors is that you can run the bigger tires without a clearance issue at the trailing edge of the rear doors. It looks like you have taken full advantage of that with your new tires.
I've been thinking of looking for a two door Range Rover from Spain as well. Who did you get it from and is there any rust?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles