post your Suburban pics

earthmuffin

Observer
Here is my ex-square body.
It had a 6.2 diesel and 255/85-16 BFG KM2’s.
Built the bumper. Fun little project!

040a1d8b29d683a1e51237c98e2802c0.jpg

9cca9875f835da8c2995b0842f6ef94e.jpg

earthmuffin

Observer
After “Bacon” died, I replaced it with the “white shadow”
It was 2500 with the 6.0. It was a commercial vehicle with all the heavy duty goodies.it did a lot of kid hauling, hunting, and boat towing.
I liked the 255’s so much it got a pair too.
It just got rear ended and is totaled. Miss it....

a4479d061bada83ebe2152b0caa434b4.jpg

0adc29d58d42fe9be8569cf0fc2c3d34.jpg

Sock Puppet

Adventurer
My ‘06 2500 Suburban LT, 6.0, 4.10’s, green keys, 1” rear spacers, Frontier front bumper, Ranch Hand rear bumper, Autoride delete w/ Bilstein 5100’s

Hey 06Burb, were you able to find the correct Ranch Hand for your 'Burb, or did you modify one from a 1500? I've had a heck of a time finding one for my wife's '05 2500 and am ready to just modify one, but I'm not sure what is involved.

06Burb

Hey 06Burb, were you able to find the correct Ranch Hand for your 'Burb, or did you modify one from a 1500? I've had a heck of a time finding one for my wife's '05 2500 and am ready to just modify one, but I'm not sure what is involved.
It was on it when I bought it 3yrs ago. From research, ranch hand offered the 10” drop rear for the suburbans around the time mine was made, but only offer and 8” now. The only modification I did was move the receiver plate to the bottom of the bumper so I can utilize the step better. I’m going to have it welded to give it the 10k weight rating. No one I spoke with at ranch hand in Shiner could give me any info since it’s not listed in their catalog anymore.

06Burb

It was on it when I bought it 3yrs ago. From research, ranch hand offered the 10” drop rear for the suburbans around the time mine was made, but only offer and 8” now. The only modification I did was move the receiver plate to the bottom of the bumper so I can utilize the step better. I’m going to have it welded to give it the 10k weight rating. No one I spoke with at ranch hand in Shiner could give me any info since it’s not listed in their catalog anymore.
[/QUOT
Sock Puppet, mine looks exactly like this but with the 10” drop

rayra

Expedition Leader
That's the exact stance I'm looking for Rayra..... Sharp... What's the lift and tire size?
Just an aftermarket torsion key lift and 2" rear spacers under the coils. Tires are stock size 265/70-17, ~31.5". Starting with a Z-71. Front torsion crank is middlin', still about 5/8" between the upper control arm and the stop. Still rides nice, and even better since I started refreshing the front suspension parts.

uppercontrolreplacement01.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles