Post your tents

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
I wondered why we don't see more of their fold over type tents.
I think just due to cost and a lack of information from them regarding the tent. I was looking at their website earlier but they had four basic pictures, no videos and started showing hard shell rtt pictures near the bottom. It really looked like they didn't give a damn about what they were selling. Easier for people to buy other soft shell tents and know what they are getting for cash.

On that note if wesclimb were to toss up a video of the tent online. He'd be the only one that could give a updated, decent overview of this Nomad tent.

I think just due to cost and a lack of information from them regarding the tent. I was looking at their website earlier but they had four basic pictures, no videos and started showing hard shell rtt pictures near the bottom. It really looked like they didn't give a damn about what they were selling. Easier for people to buy other soft shell tents and know what they are getting for cash.

On that note if wesclimb were to toss up a video of the tent online. He'd be the only one that could give a updated, decent overview of this Nomad tent.
Probably right! Seems really like a marketing fail in my opinion. Looks like they are totally ignoring an entire market.

Big Agnes flying diamond 8. With a family we wanted to have something that is plenty big. I've also got alittle 2person or a hammock for solo hunts if I'm not going to be staying awhile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk