Post your tents

Ray_G

Explorer
First weekend with the Autohome.
f8d87c52af43c959800e7711bbc14129.jpg

92c307c65126f15a604de492aff70fa3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ldo

Cool! How do you like the Nomad? I wondered why we don't see more of their fold over type tents.
Having owned one for over a year and many outings with it, I can tell you that it's an overpriced, pooly designed piece of crap. I can't even get rid of it for half of what I paid, since people can just buy a brand new one from other manufacturers for that much and get more.

But, this is a post-your-tent thread, so I'm gonna post my tent.20180901_190305.jpg

ITTOG

Has anyone used a rtt in a downpour or when it rains for several days. Will it stay dry inside. One spot I go it often rains. We are there for 7 to 9 days and sometimes it rains every day.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lionix1

Has anyone used a rtt in a downpour or when it rains for several days. Will it stay dry inside. One spot I go it often rains. We are there for 7 to 9 days and sometimes it rains every day.

Been in a downpour, but not for a few days. Just overnight and when we woke up.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

ITTOG

Been in a downpour, but not for a few days. Just overnight and when we woke up.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
And the results were dry or wet inside the tent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94