**SOLD**Price Drop:2013 Jeep JKU Extreme Overland Build $44,000 w/ Ursa Minor top

Mamba2020

Just providing a description of the Fox 2.0 ATS pass through front stabilizer shock. Any truck with larger tires should have a better stabilizer, but this Jeep has the best! Read for yourself, check the reviews and watch the You Tube videos. Adding to the value of this jeep, only the best. Cut and paste the link.

Mamba2020

Highlighting some of the recovery gear that comes with this great Jeep. In addition to the highlighted Pull Pal, there is a High Lift Jack, solid anchor points, shackles, snatch block, 2 shoves (one shot for the tight under truck digs and one long for around the truck), ARB Twin Air onboard compressor and of course the Warn 9.5K cti winch with synthetic rope. All totaling around $2500 without installation labor. I've attached a link for the very cool Pull Pal.
The value of this Jeep is adding up, at 44k, you wouldn't be able to touch all the options this rig has if you decide to build one on your own!

Rmnpjunky

Hi Mamba2020, do you still have the car? how does it drive with all the extra weight on? I live in the mountains in Co and am concerned about going up these hills at high altitude
thanks

Mamba2020

Good morning, The Jeep drives great with plenty of power to spare. I've spent plenty of time in the Lake Tahoe Area, and there his a highway (SR 207) that separates Lake Tahoe from the Carson Valley called Kingsbury Grade with a grade change of 6.4%-8%, with some sections hitting 12% for a brief time. The grade distance is 8 miles, with a starting elevation at approximately 4500' climbing to 7500'. This is definitely one of the most difficult grades in the Sierras. The Jeep pulls well and steady. Clearly, it's not a V8 so your not passing on a hill like this. And just think, when you hit the top and need to descend, you will be happy that I've upgraded to the DynaTrac big brake kit to help stop at the bottom (brand new pads installed 2 weeks ago)

I honestly have had no issues with the power of this Jeep even when loaded with additional camping gear. My GF and I did a 6 month road trip around the western states and Alaska. It performed flawlessly in all conditions. I don't do any rock crawling or anything crazy so the body, paint, and under carriage are in excellent shape.

Mamba2020

Just curious with the automatic and extra gear what kind of gas mileage do you experience?

Good morning, gas mileage in general when loaded with camping gear is 15-18 mpg @60 mph. I'm not a drive fast guy, so that is a big factor in how good mileage you get, also weather, grades, AC, windows open etc. As an example yesterday after reading your post and was driving home on a 10 mile flat section of US 101, I reset the mpg and got 21 mpg that entire stretch...lol so your good if you drive across Nevada on US 50

Attachments

• MPG Jeep.jpg
    MPG Jeep.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71

Mamba2020

What is the paint color under the wrap?

Good morning, the Jeep is all white the gray and black is the wrap and can be removed if you want. I do have a second set of the exact pattern if you need to replace any part or you can sell it for $800.
I've attached a link (cut/paste in your browser) so you can see what it looked like in all white. To be honest, people love the camo, get thumbs up all over the place...just don't rob any banks, it's pretty recognizable lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94