*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

hermz

Very nice. A dream world traveler. Wish I was in the market, but as always, situations change. Good luck with the sale. Its a great vehicle for a great price.

DigginDirt

I'm actually in the process of building out a LMTV M1078, but it's a tall order as you know and I want to hit the (off)road sooner than later. When I saw your beautiful rig and the " make offer" I figured I'd take a stab. Excuse my ignorance, but how much are you willing to let it go for? BTW: This not a survey question, but a serious one. You're welcome to PM me if you want. Thanks in advance.

thinairathlete

We strongly considered an LMTV and drove several including ones from Grigsby, Acela, GXV and a new (unused old) one that had the Cummins in it. In the end size, fuel milage, warranty and other factors made our decision. Sent you a PM.
35128.jpeg

thinairathlete

These almost new tires have 4000 miles on them. Time for a rotation! This Earthcruiser EXP is still available. We leave in 3 to 4 weeks for Mexico to live which means it will go to a third party for consignment sale. We would rather pass that consignment cost savings on to you. Currently listed here at 279,000 and over 320,000 new. Make an offer and make this your winter travel home!
20191025_140325.jpg
20191025_140301.jpg

thinairathlete

Doesn't this fit in a shipping container? Bring it with you!
We cannot permanently import (nationalize) it in Mexico. Also, we bought a mango and citrus tree ranch and even if we could import it we couldnt travel in it as intended because of our time investment in the ranch. Better to sell it in pristine condition now than have it sit for years.

Gooseberry

Explorer
I really want the box but hate the vehicle it’s on sorry. If this was on an Iveco it would be no problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles