price gouging.

In CT (and maybe in NJ) you can't even buy ammo, let alone a gun, without a state license that take 60-90 days to be approved for and a few weeks, or month to be issued an actual pistol and ammo permit.
You go there and you see a joy on the faces of those bureaucrats... they know they have power over you and there is nothing you can do about it.

How many people in CT make a run for the border and buy ammo in a free state? It's not that far for you guys.

Highlander

The Strong, Silent Type
Free state in the northeast is a quite relative term :D Maine and New Hampshire are somewhat exceptions
but to your point, yes, I heard some people allegedly do it but you have to be careful doing it.
You might get ambushed at the border if someone snitches you...

beef tits

Inflation and supply/demand has prices at seemingly all time highs for lots of things. This isn't limited to lumber and ammo. Houses, Tires & Toyotas are super expensive too.

The job market is also insane. I'm seeing real employment offers in my field with a 30-35% pay increase for lateral moves. I'm already paid well. Not saying that inflation is a good thing, but people should try harder to keep up with tech and skills related to current labor demands. The economy is booming, whether people believe it or not and there is a lot of money to be had to offset all these cost increases.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles