Quadrotrac

chnlisle

Adventurer
To be clear I was neither calling you a Nazi nor suggesting that. It was my poor attempt at irony. Please accept my apology for offending you. I admire your work and am an avid follower.

No offense taken. I`m just a bit more sensitive about that stuff, probably got it wrong too because of my not so good english skills.

Normally i`d saq let`s continue with some tech, but i don`t have anything new to show...

Wait, at least i got a total shot:

18501620tw.jpg

Last edited:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Glad to see the rig coming along Seinez. If you need a hand you can always send me a train ticket....:)

Wainiha

Explorer
Stein, did you ever have Legos as child? It's probably why I like building things. Also, why I like this thread so much.

I need some practice with my welder....

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Stein, did you ever have Legos as child? It's probably why I like building things. Also, why I like this thread so much.

I need some practice with my welder....

I had Lego as a kid and I can teach you how to weld. You just have to come to Canada!:victory:

My parents told me i always took stuff apart and wasn`t able to put it back together when i was a kid. :ylsmoke:But i sure had Lego, are there any kid`s without it?

Almost finished a new tool/machine for my shop:

18536468kt.jpg

Not much to come, will be heading to austria and italy in a few days to do some skiing, climbing and hiking... :smiley_drive:

Wainiha

Explorer
I always thought a cabin in the Austrian Tyrol would be nice. I have seen some beautiful pictures. Some Tyrolean ham sounds good too.

What is the tool? Or is it a surprise?

Luckily i got one. Well, not really a cabin, more like a house. Not in the tyrolean area, but in the austria north alps.

The tool is a mplasma cutter tracer that let`s me cut plate according to a template.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Steinez I hope you have a good trip to Italy. Please post a link or pics of your travels. Cheers, Chilli...:smiley_drive:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the cool and informative video Seinez. Its easier for me to understand with the english captions. Wicked..:)

Yeah, i thought i`d would make things a lot easier to understand for you english speaking folks...

First i bored out the planetary gear a bit:

18760877nm.jpg

Then i welded on some round stock:

18760912ux.jpg

Turned a seal seat down:

18760882to.jpg

Bored it out:

18760889xc.jpg

Fits like a glove:

18760896ck.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads