Quick Shelves for Camp Kitchen

You can also do something similar with wire no bracket needed. Just hang them the secret is getting the proper angle and using a clasp to hold it. You can hang them from roof racks. IMG_20180417_114531.jpg

MattJ

Adventurer
You can also do something similar with wire no bracket needed. Just hang them the secret is getting the proper angle and using a clasp to hold it. You can hang them from roof racks.
That looks good! I actually started with the "hanging shelf" configuration before switching to the rails.

I was really hoping I could figure out a way to mount the shelves with some sort of vertical supports that would simply wedge in between the rungs on my ladder. That would be a super-quick no-bolt installation. But I decided it would be a lot of work to build the supports and bend them to the perfect angle so that they would wedge into the ladder properly. Jeff Scherb posted a picture of a table that attaches to the rear wheel - I was thinking a modified version of those components might work with my ladder.