Quigley 4x4 Chevy Express build

710m

Observer
Just to let you guys know we do make a 3" lift for the Chevrolet Quigley 4x4 for those of you that did not get it with your van from Quigley. This kit allows you to run a 285 tire.

I'm really glad to see this as an option. It is had to justify the coilover conversion since the van rides pretty well as is. But maybe I just don't know what I'm missing... I mean, how smooth can it really be over washboard forest roads?

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
I'm really glad to see this as an option. It is had to justify the coilover conversion since the van rides pretty well as is. But maybe I just don't know what I'm missing... I mean, how smooth can it really be over washboard forest roads?

LOL..... LOL.... You would be amazed at the difference in ride quality and how it eats up wash board roads. However if you want additional height we have a 3" kit that is similar to what Quigley offers from the factory. This is for you guys that have vans older then their cutoff or more miles. It is a sub-frame and 4x4 knuckles.
As soon as we get a chance to film one i will let you know, time to head to the desert!

https://weldtecdesigns.com/product/chevrolet-express-4x4-van-3-lift/

1TonExpress

This is a great thread. Just getting into the van scene after a decade of welding/torching on buggies/jeeps. I kind of shoot form the hip and make it come together in the end. Current path is ARB in rear and cheap 2" spacer lift. Eventually I'll run a solid axle swap in the front....but that's years away.

Just purchased a 2011 Express 6.0 1 Ton (will be pulling a 27' travel trailer).

two golf cart batteries, inverter/charger, backup camera, 17" wheels, 255/75 Duratracs (I know they aren't e rated but I calculated to be within weight limits), going to run 2500 rear springs with airbags for towing, a bunch more on it's way but just wanted to give a shout out to see some others sharing there knowledge.

710m

Observer
Yesterday I replaced the three separated bed panels with a single hinged platform. This will make it easier to get lots of headroom when the top is up during the daytime. I made it from 1"square aluminum, 1/4" plywood on the surfaces, and a rigid foam core. This is fairly rigid across the 46" opening.

IMG_9657.JPG

IMG_9658.JPG

IMG_9659.JPG

IMG_9660.JPG

IMG_9661.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior