Quigley e250 rim & tire size

Dakodu

Hi all, on an impulse purchase i just got a 2013 e250 extended cargo van 5.4v8 with the 4x4 quigley conversion, belive it or not, with only 380 miles on it!!!!!
I'm from Chile and finding this here is a miracle.
I want to do a westy interior with pop up roof on it.

I have a set of coopers st maxx 275/70r18 almost new and i was wondering if they would fit, it looks like the current tires have more than enought room.
I also wanted to know the bolt pattern so i can get 18" rims.

Thanks.
Francisco.

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
I ran some 315/75/16's (iirc that comes out to about 35's) on my Quigley when I first got it. the tires rubbed at full lock on the very bottom of front bumper. very minimally. if it were me id contact Quigley and provide them your vin number. they are really good about getting all that vehicles specs out to you. they can be located here: http://www.quigley4x4.com/Additional-Links/Contact-Us . hopefully that info will let you know bolt pattern as that can be a crap shoot depending on what front axle is on it. my Quigley is 8x165, but its 10 years older. best of luck. sounds like you got a nice, low mile ride. how bout some pix??

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
good looking rig dakodu! vans look good in black, but i wouldnt want to try and keep that thing clean, lol...

Fujisan USA

The general consensus seems to be 285 70 R17 is as big as you can go without trimming a bit. I have 275 70 R17 with no rubbing at all. This being Ko2's so with other tires results may vary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior