Quite possibly the coolest Jerry Can ever...for spare tires

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
If the price tag was not so high, this would be in my spare.

Spare Tire Jerry Can

66c8_1.JPG

6598_1.JPG

6793_1.JPG

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Thats pretty dang cool, what a great way to utilize some traditionally wasted space. $175 isn't too bad considering the limited market though.

Harald Hansen

Explorer
Funny - I was thinking about these earlier today. I was thinking that maybe a small run of plastic fuel cans for 15" and 16" wheels could be manufactured for a reasonable price. It would fit nicely in the Syncro, where I carry the spare in the back.

soenke

Adventurer
I have been thinking of these spare tire jerry cans as well (to keep engine oil or gas for the cooker), but even in Germany they are quite expensive and more importend they are to small to fit a 16" rim nicely.
I would prefere plasitc as well because of weight and to spare the alloy rim when driving washboard pists..

highlandercj-7

Explorer
Polaris has had them for a long while for the rear racks of the four wheelers. I been wanting to put one along the back seat of the jeep.

BTW, CARB is such BS, all the CARB cans I have used spill more fuel than a 1950's can. I was gettin a bit jacked this summer as I was watching my $4.00 + / gal gas, running to the ground, While trying to fill the lawn mower. Oh the joys of uncle pricking us.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles