Racks That Go Over A Soft Topper?

Runt

Adventurer
Hello,

I'm looking for a rack that will fit over top of a soft topper for gem 3 Tacoma short box. Preferably a rack that integrates with a cab roof rack. Something that can carry a boat or a RTT possibly. I only know of Discent Offroad rack (which is very nice)....any thing else on the market?

BobsCreek

Adventurer
softtopper actually sells one, however I had one custom made for my truck, it was a bit under $1000.
Odds are you have a fabricator nearby that can weld you up something for your exact specifications.

pureoil313

Hello,

I'm looking for a rack that will fit over top of a soft topper for gem 3 Tacoma short box. Preferably a rack that integrates with a cab roof rack. Something that can carry a boat or a RTT possibly. I only know of Discent Offroad rack (which is very nice)....any thing else on the market?

I just had a rack built to go over my softopper for my 05 tundra, If you are in the midwest(chicago suburbs) I have a great lead and it only cost $400 bucks.

greygoosefj

I just had a rack built to go over my softopper for my 05 tundra, If you are in the midwest(chicago suburbs) I have a great lead and it only cost $400 bucks.

Do you have any pics of your 05 Tundra? I’m lookin for something like this for my 06.

lmackey

The truck is still in the build infancy, so it looks a bit plain jane. $300 Bucks was the cost.

Any chance they are still making those racks? I have the exact same truck and have been searching for a rack to go over my softopper. I’m located in central Indiana so I can pick up with ease. Thanks for any and all help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior