RAM 2500 THUREN KING 2.5 SHOCK PACKAGE

kmcoop7

Observer
These shocks are for a 2014-2022 Ram 2500. They are set up for a truck with the Cummins diesel engine, 2" Leveling springs in the front and stock rear springs. I have 2" leveling coils available for a full package for an additional $300. The shocks are 2.5" King Shocks.

Link to mfg website: https://www.thurenfabrication.com/c...tom-valved-shock-kit-for-3-and-6-inch-systems

Thuren 2.5 King front and rear shocks

• For 2500
  • Shocks have about 5000 paved road miles on. them. About 2 months of use. They are essentially brand new. NO off road use.
  • Shafts and seals are in perfect condition. They were covered with boots the entire time I had them on the truck
  • Body's are in perfect shape with no corrosion or pitting. They have not seen a winter. They were wrapped in 3m black vinyl prior to install to protect the bodies and to reduce bling factor
  • Selling because I traded my 2500 for a 3500
  • Stainless steel shaft upgrade
  • Stage 3 valving for Thuren leveling springs in the front (Thuren says this is also the same valving for a Power Wagon with an aftermarket front bumper)
  • Stage 2 valving For stock rear springs
  • $2400 shipping to lower 48 included

07megacab

I would buy them if they were for a 3rd gen! Post them on the thuren suspension facebook page, or the dodge trucks extreme facebook page. They'll sell quick!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online