Rancho Shocktober Shock Rebate! Sept 1-Oct 31, 2012!

Rancho

Supporting Sponsor - Rancho Suspensions
From September 1 to October 31, 2012 buy 4 for the price of 3!
Purchase a combination of 4 qualifying Rancho products and get a rebate check by mail equal to the lowest cost unit!
Requests must be postmarked by November 30, 2012.
We sale a lot of shocks, don't wait until the last moment to take advantage of this great deal!

I don't sell direct but look to any of the great vendors on here for a great deal!
www.gorancho.com

shocktober_rebatepad.jpg

shocktober_rebatepad_back.jpg

Hound

Sheepdog
PLEASE rethink the Ford Ranger lift kit!!

Just thought I'd throw out a hail mary to the powers that be. My ranger came stock with Rancho shocks and I really love them so far. Please reconsider releasing a Ranger lift (saw the prototype photos from some auto show; maybe SEMA?). Ford and Rancho have history. There are people who would buy them and I am one of them.

Rancho

Supporting Sponsor - Rancho Suspensions
I put the request in, I have had others ask for one for the Ranger platform, so it doesn't hurt to let the engineers know this info. :)

Just thought I'd throw out a hail mary to the powers that be. My ranger came stock with Rancho shocks and I really love them so far. Please reconsider releasing a Ranger lift (saw the prototype photos from some auto show; maybe SEMA?). Ford and Rancho have history. There are people who would buy them and I am one of them.

Hound

Sheepdog
Thank you, thank you!!!! Never even expected a reply! I will keep my fingers crossed. I know there are other Ranger enthusiasts on this site as well; I'm sure they would be excited to hear this. Thanks again!!!

P.S. There are sooo many Rangers out there...

Scott B.

SE Expedition Society
I'll second the Ranger lift request.

I've been running a Rancho lift on my '93 since early '96 (to the tune of 200K miles and counting!) and would love to have a quality lift for my '06.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste