Random shots

WininUtah

Adventurer
Just a rock out in the Kanab, UT Area. I like rocks!!

medium800.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Wow Pat. I had no idea! I just read your terrific account of the storm on your blog post. Bummed to hear about the studio, but gladdened at the way you've embedded yourselves into the local community. I know you get wonderlust like the rest of us, but it truly seems like you've found a home there in the Keys. Be safe!

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Thanks Nathan, it was one heck of a ride, that's for sure. Like the old saying goes, sometimes the worst decisions make for the best stories later on.

yeah, this place is and probably will be home for us for a long time

WininUtah

Adventurer
Pat, glad you guys are OK. I've been in floods, not quite that bad, though. The clean up is always the worst part, been through it more than once. Read your Blog, gave me goose bumps.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Pat, glad you guys are OK. I've been in floods, not quite that bad, though. The clean up is always the worst part, been through it more than once. Read your Blog, gave me goose bumps.

Yeah, the clean-up seems to be never ending. As I'm typing this, the wife is yelling "This will be the 100th time I've mopped this floor, and mud keeps coming out of the grout!!??"

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Thanks Nathan, it was one heck of a ride, that's for sure. Like the old saying goes, sometimes the worst decisions make for the best stories later on.

yeah, this place is and probably will be home for us for a long time

About a day after I reposted your blog report on FB, it ws the 30th anniversary for the only real flood I have been through around here.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Yeah, the clean-up seems to be never ending. As I'm typing this, the wife is yelling "This will be the 100th time I've mopped this floor, and mud keeps coming out of the grout!!??"
Words of wisdom and experience: Never refer to a wife as "Old Yeller" when she does that. It wins 0 points with her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior