Range Rover Classic Big Blue Springs

desertrover

Adventurer
F/S one full set Big Blue springs, purchaced here around a year ago. There is some wear on the finish, but springs will perform fine. Great for a lightly to moderately loaded truck. I switched to RTE heavies because I often run at or over GVWR with 7 jerry cans, 15 gallons of water, tools, etc. $175 + shipping OBO. Located in Twentynine Palms, CA 92277.

desertrover

Adventurer
If anyone wants these, I'll let them go for $100. They have scratches/wear on the powdercoat, but they are not rusty and only spent about nine months on a rig. I live in a barracks and I don't have space for them! They're really great at keeping all tires on the ground, even on very uneven terrain in an unloaded rig.

IMG_5884.jpg

desertrover

Adventurer
Can't say what these would be like on a D2.. Are you unhappy with your Rovertyms for some reason? I wouldn't run these soft springs which produce a small lift with 33's. These would, however, be a great drop in for a stock vehicle.

Howski

I'm happy with the RTE's, just didn't know if these would produce more lift than the RTE's

desertrover

Adventurer
On a D1, RRC, or D90, these will net 1-1.5" of lift. RTE 2" lift springs are already very tall, often 2.5-3" on a light truck. My 2" RTE fronts are tall enough to start causing camber issues. If you need more height, I'd seriously consider the RTE 3" full kit. Anything taller than your setup will require extended shocks, brake lines, and hardware to correct for camber and allow flex. Unfortunately, beyond 2" is where LR lift's get pricey. Expect to pay at least 2k for parts to do a 3"+ lift safe and right. A locked disco on a 3" RTE kit and 33's is truly a beast on the trail though.

michaelross

I just bought springs a month ago. I should have waited for this posting before I bought that. Well, ups for a good price on these auto parts..

Last edited:

randyhey12

Hey I found the deal very great , i wants to now that the springs are still available for sale not? looking forward for reply...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior