Raw water system

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Since I had to deconstruct my raw water system to get at the rear driver side leaf spring pin, I decided to change a few things. The tubing that it had been built out of was not rigid enough and collapsed during suction mode, so I wanted to redo it with something more rigid. I'm a big fan of PEX so decided to use that (and in this application it is protected from UV which is the big challenge for PEX)

Here's the layout of what I want to do -

And here is the first piece of it -

(I crimped a hose fitting temporarily on to the inlet to pressurize and check for leaks, if you are wondering.)

MJCake1

Since I had to deconstruct my raw water system to get at the rear driver side leaf spring pin, I decided to change a few things. The tubing that it had been built out of was not rigid enough and collapsed during suction mode, so I wanted to redo it with something more rigid. I'm a big fan of PEX so decided to use that (and in this application it is protected from UV which is the big challenge for PEX)

Here's the layout of what I want to do -

And here is the first piece of it -

(I crimped a hose fitting temporarily on to the inlet to pressurize and check for leaks, if you are wondering.)
Almost looks like my SAFH2O system minus another filter and uv light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke