Reata's 2016 Tundra TRD Pro Build

toyotech

Expedition Leader
The 2016 comes with a big old tank. I think Toyota was actually listening when they installed the 38 gallon tank!!

Nah. If they were listen they would increase MPG and wouldn't need a larger thank lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1shot1kill

Thank you! White Knuckle sliders! Arb front bumper with front receiver and shackle and axe shovel mount mods. I am a khaki addict. :)

JK4AER

Looks great...I'm excited to watch an expo build on a 2016. I've had my 2016 Ltd 4x4 for about 6 months, only Bilstein 5100s up front and 35s for me so far. Why couldn't you have talked Schrockworks into making Tundra sliders!?!

Reata Rover

Adventurer
Looks great...I'm excited to watch an expo build on a 2016. I've had my 2016 Ltd 4x4 for about 6 months, only Bilstein 5100s up front and 35s for me so far. Why couldn't you have talked Schrockworks into making Tundra sliders!?!

They have them in the works. Stand by.

IMG_4448-L.jpg
Great truck!

Some questions about your HAM radio.
Where did you mount the transceiver? Antenna? Any pics of the install? thanks.

ZEN ADV

I have a brand new 2016 Tundra CM that I'm starting a build on as well. Real front bumper options are really limited. Is Schrockworks doing that as a one-off for you? I see nothing on their site.

I wanted that color but not enough to wait 3 months or more and full retail here in SoCal.

Reata Rover

Adventurer
I have a brand new 2016 Tundra CM that I'm starting a build on as well. Real front bumper options are really limited. Is Schrockworks doing that as a one-off for you? I see nothing on their site.

I wanted that color but not enough to wait 3 months or more and full retail here in SoCal.

You should be able to find it. I will call for you tomorrow and see if I can get some answers.

Im digging that bumper. I didnt really want one with hoops, but with those hoops I could set up limb guards to a rack. Might have to look into that as a future purchase for my TRD Pro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles