Recommended habitat box builders

frabraha

I'm looking for a habitat box builder. Googling can only do so much.
I've found a few, but I would like to know who did you use for your build.

I've currently found these:

https://www.rvglobetrekker.com/ (not sure if they can ship to Norway)
https://styromax.com.au/ (not sure if they can ship to Norway)

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Why are you looking for a builder in North America? You have a much better selection in Europe.
Shipping and other logistics are also much easier and cheaper.
All the electrical components (appliances, charge controllers etc) are different in NA than in Europe in a fully outfitted camper. This can be overcome but, why go through that extra trouble.

Boxmanufacturer is certainly a top notch outfit in Germany.
There is also Unicat, Archemobil, Ormocar, Bimobil and many many more.

Good luck!

frabraha

Why are you looking for a builder in North America? You have a much better selection in Europe.
Shipping and other logistics are also much easier and cheaper.
All the electrical components (appliances, charge controllers etc) are different in NA than in Europe in a fully outfitted camper. This can be overcome but, why go through that extra trouble.

Boxmanufacturer is certainly a top notch outfit in Germany.
There is also Unicat, Archemobil, Ormocar, Bimobil and many many more.

Good luck!

I'm not looking specifically for builders in North America, they came up in a google search. Those european ones, they didn't show up as easy as the ones that I found.

I thank you for those suggestions, I've heard about Unicat but though they only build complete vehicles. I'm looking for ones that can deliver those composite panels, maybe glued together.

I had them build a 4.8m camper on my new U500NA in 2006. Still going through gradual improvements of all sorts. It has >100k miles and has been to Mongolia and Australia among other places. Hopefully start out to Southern Africa next year. Depending on world conditions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior