Rhino Rack Bat Wing and All Pro Rack Pack

Biscuit1980

I have posted this question in a few other threads but thought I'd start its own in hopes the right eyes see and can point me in the right direction. I have an all pro pack rack (18") and I just picked up the rhino rack compact batwing. It does not come with any hardware for mounting to a tubular bed rack and I haven't had much luck looking for a solution. What I would really like is to be able to extend the anwing up and out slightly (2 - 3") for a bit more head room when deployed. I have a friend who can fab up just about anything but I wanted to go to him with some solutions and see what he thinks.

tubular bracket's would be cool but my cross tubes turn into the down tubes that connect to the bed rails. This is the pack rack and rhino rack recommends you space the mounting bracket 27.5" apart which puts them roughly half way between the front and middle and rear and middle down tubes. Whatever I do should be adjustable front to rear so I can get the awning in the right position, and spaced correctly, to deploy properly. I have emailed the technical people at pack rack and will try rhino rack as well.

Let me know if anyone needs clarification on anything and thanks for any help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior