Riggs Workwear carpenter pants -- thumbs up!

DblD

Adventurer
I’m a big fan of the Wrangler Riggs Ranger pants. A little different than the carpenter pant, more pockets. My wife jokes that the Ranger pants along with a Duluth Trading Long-Tail T or No-Polo have pretty much become my “uniform.” I wear this combo to work, for play, and when they are new, for dressy occasions. Wrangler has started to offer them in new colors that include Navy, Black, and Slate (gray). Previously the pants were only available in Bark (kaki), Loden (green), and dark brown. I usually order from Cabellas:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/RIGGS-WORKWEAR-by-Wrangler-Ripstop-Ranger-Pants/1390467.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dwrangler%2BRiggs%26x%3D12%26y%3D6%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=wrangler+Riggs&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

dd

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I saw those Riggs pants at the Cabela's Outpost they opened not far from me (love it!) and have been cuious about them. I will have to try a pair on next time I go. I love big baggy cargos for holding all my crap. I had 4 pari I bought on clearance at a Younkers a few year ago and I have about burned all of them out. They weren't ruggedest (is that a word?) but I loved the fit and I can't find them anywhere now.

The wife and I have it made. They opened a DSW about a 1/4 mile from the Cabela's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998