RISE - New Hard-sided Pop-up Trailers and Truck Campers by Trailmanor

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
The new Trailmanor campers are called RISE. Seems like a lighter weight, hydraulic instead of cables, updated Hilo (out of business). Trailmanor also was struck by the downturn but has just kicked production back up under new ownership. Aside from the upcoming RISE campers, the new color schemes and finishes on the classic TMs look way better than before.

The RISE truck camper (in ugly duck camo)

The RISE trailer

Sock Puppet

Adventurer
I like it (other than the camo). The roof height is great. Looks like pretty limited ventilation, which is one of the things I love about my PU. Maybe the other side has more windows. 1200 lbs is pretty amazing, but I have to wonder about durability. Trail Manor has been building campers for a long time, so I have to imagine they have it figured out.

I'm very curious about the Wedge-Lock mounting system.

rise3-1024x239_zps9e1fb953.jpg

bearman512

Adventurer
Hats off to another hardside popup! I like it and Trailmanor is a quality company, but ventilation is my biggest concern living in the southwest.

kerry

Expedition Leader
Yes, one of my favorite features of our Northstar T1000 is the 360 degree set of windows in the pop up fabric. It's almost like sleeping outside. Unless there was a grizzly staring in the window, I wouldn't want to replace those with hard sides and no windows.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Yes, one of my favorite features of our Northstar T1000 is the 360 degree set of windows in the pop up fabric. It's almost like sleeping outside. Unless there was a grizzly staring in the window, I wouldn't want to replace those with hard sides and no windows.
Ditto here on the windows. I doubt if I could live with a Lance for that reason. Good flow through on our popup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior