Rock sliders

Mojavejohn

Adventurer
2016-05-06 14.43.19.jpg

I just thought that I'd give you a look at my new rock sliders. These are from White Knuckle Offroad. When researching sliders I saw that this shop was literally about two miles from my house. I dropped by in January to see if they were building sliders for the 2016's yet. The owner, John Sundquist, said they hadn't made any yet, but would like to use my truck as the template. Well after a few trips to the shop the new sliders are on. They are absolutely awesome! John did a great job on them. Give White Knuckle Offroad a call if you are looking for a set on your Tacoma, you won't be disappointed.

2016-05-06 15.59.35.jpg

2016-05-06 14.43.25.jpg

hscoots

I've the same sliders on my 4runner. Installing on drive side was a pita, but it worked out fine after some professional help.

swanski

I've the same sliders on my 4runner. Installing on drive side was a pita, but it worked out fine after some professional help.

Concur. I have them on my 2015 4Runner TRD PRO and the driver side was a battle. Got there in the end though.

FirerescuePW

John makes a great product. I have a set on my 2005 Power Wagon. In trail trim, it weighs about 8,000lbs. They have held up the truck after landing hard on rocks and show no signs of weakness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier