RSI SmartCap order status

jadmt

ignore button user
I just looked at the RSI website and if you don't need glass side windows you can get the EVOa now. It is $300 cheaper. I like the glass in the gull wings but I can see some advantages to solid side panels in the gull wings. One advantage is the EVOa comes with mole panels inside the gull wings so that would be handy.

ttengineer

Adventurer
I just looked at the RSI website and if you don't need glass side windows you can get the EVOa now. It is $300 cheaper. I like the glass in the gull wings but I can see some advantages to solid side panels in the gull wings. One advantage is the EVOa comes with mole panels inside the gull wings so that would be handy.

I’d imagine the glass would be an easy upgrade later if really needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swrider

Observer
The waiting sucks. Personally i'd take the roadtrip and make something out of it.
I just found out about these caps and I like them, unfortunately they don't seem to make one for a 2014 Silverado. Oh well...

NatersXJ6

Explorer
I would have been in the truck and on the way to Montana with my dad long before posting the question.

But… I also did an 1100 mile 2-day road trip for my used trailer and a separate 2500 mile round for my used RTT… so yes, go get it already!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke