RTT for family of 4 - Florida Help

Mpl1978

I just bought a new to me '04 lx470 and will be likely buying a prinsu rack soon. Next up is a RTT that I plan to leave permanently mounted. I have been looking at the Ikamper Skycamp 2.0, the FSR highcountry 80 inch, and the Tepui Baja Series. I live in South Florida and it is hot as a ******** most of the year! Although I will never camp in the summer hear in Florida, most of my camping will be in Florida during the winter and spring months. That said, I plan on taking some multi-week summer trips up to the Carolina, northeast or west as well. Any thoughts on which one would serve my family of 4 (6+8 year olds) in a warmer climate, with the occasional trip up north in summer. I hope someone with some family RTT experience can chime in. Thanks

Pax2525

Adventurer
I've never used one of those brands but I do know about 23Zero and the 72 Walkabout (if wanting annex) or Breezeway (can have annex) should be large enough as that is the King Bed size. They also have 1 size larger but it is a beast! With the LST (light stoping technology) it should help with keeping it cooler.

Let me know if I can help further. Good luck!

https://www.adventureupoverland.com/roof-top-tents

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94