RTT trailer because I'm short

jonb8

Adventurer
First time I slept in the tent during a storm, no leaks and it didn't thrash around and keep me awake in the wind... Was quite pleased with it, I finally got a pic of it set up in the yard to dry after I put it away wet.

44273482_727375680977472_6645740559392571392_n.jpg

FosterWV

Baller On A Budget
Kick Ass as usual Jon!

Rain fly on ours held water had to slide one side down few inches, did you run into that?

ArkansasDon

Observer
trailer looks great. I know when I built mine lots of consideration was put into play since the wife & I are up in age: 66 & 59 yrs old. We both have no problem climbing in or out of the RTT or using the ladder. But I know some day I will have to sell this & go to a tear drop. We have the same tent as you do & been in a few storms, fair'd well w\o leaks or any issue. We changed our mattress out for a self inflating queen size mattress: Exped Duo XL XW queen size. Talk about a great night sleep. Again your trailer look great.
001.JPG060.JPG

jonb8

Adventurer
Looks like you're out enjoying it.... I need a trip in my life right now but the kids have band and no free weekends for awhile...

jonb8

Adventurer
.40 backed with 1/2 inch plywood. It's actually big truck box trailer roof I had left over from the teardrop build, I bought it off a roll at a big truck repair facility in Columbus OH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz

Members online