Sad News - RIP Ramsey (Bajasportsmobile)

blupaddler

Conspirator
I'm at a complete loss for words.
This is devastating news.

Ramsey was a great man. Someone that was so giving and helpful to others...

I was one of the initial Quigley upgrade customers. After I had it for a while he called me and said they had changed the valving in the shocks and asked if I wanted them changed. My work/family schedule at the time happened to be quite hectic. He was in town, came by picked up my van. Brought it to the shop and dropped it off when he was done.

cjken

Explorer
Ramsey was a great, knowledgable guy. He accommodated my schedule to fit my RIP install into my cross country trip. He welcomed us as friends although we had never met him before. I enjoyed and learns a lot during the brief time I spent with him.
He will be missed by many!!

spencyg

This Space For Rent
It is really sad to read this news. I spoke with Ramsey not 2 months ago and was so impressed at both his knowledge as well as his willingness to help me with my suspension issues. I wish his soul a safe journey and his family and friends peace and comfort.

SG

Petrolburner

Explorer
Very sad to hear. I was hoping to meet up with him in Baja at some point just to shoot the breeze. I as well as many others certainly appreciate his contributions to this forum and the van community in general. My condolences to family and friends.

motoboy125

Just got off the phone today with John at Agile. Very sad news. Ramsey was an awesome human being and always took care of me. When I got my van for Offroad Rescue he was always making sure the job was done right. Godspeed Ramsey! Baja Legend

deminimis

Explorer
I've been sidetracked with house projects and just heard the news today. Great guy. He reached out to me back in the Spring to lend a hand with some parts for my buggy build. What a loss. Very sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier