Salsa Mukluk!

Sloan

Explorer
I absolutely love the fatbikes but I have absolutely so reason to own one, I live near the beach. A friend of mine returned from Ouray Ice Festival raving about the Moonlander and roped me into going with him to test ride them at a local bike shop. I rode the Moonlander was way over kill and Surly frames fit me funny but the Salsa... I took it to the beach last night and did some sand riding and it was awesome! This bike, my single speed and my Surly Big Dummy make me feel like I'm 12 again when I jump on them, nothing but fun.

Attachments

• muk.jpg
    muk.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 38

Jay H

servicedriven.org
I got a Fargo a while ago and then the second I saw the mukluk regretted it. I do like my fargo a lot but I would trade it for a mukluk in a second. So jealous.

STREGA

Explorer
My wife told me I could get it if I sold I bike that I don't use, I offered to sell her bike.

Now thats funny. :elkgrin:

The MukLuk/Pugsley are a great quiver bike for sure. The shop I work at just picked up the Salsa bike line a few months ago and I was debating getting the MukLuk but ended up getting the Fargo because it was more practical for where I ride.

ErrinV

Observer
I absolutely love the fatbikes but I have absolutely so reason to own one, I live near the beach. A friend of mine returned from Ouray Ice Festival raving about the Moonlander and roped me into going with him to test ride them at a local bike shop. I rode the Moonlander was way over kill and Surly frames fit me funny but the Salsa... I took it to the beach last night and did some sand riding and it was awesome! This bike, my single speed and my Surly Big Dummy make me feel like I'm 12 again when I jump on them, nothing but fun.

I haven't been on this site for a while. I wandered back searching for Flippacs and found this. I have a Mukluk that I bought from Topanga as well! A Fargo Ti too! If you want to get together and ride shoot me a note.

I've got a couple blogs you can reach me through. www.frontageroads.com and www.fatbikeinthecity.com.

Errin

ErrinV

Observer
Jay H. Put the Salsa Enabler fork on your Fargo and run it as a half-fat. It'll save you some cash and still give you the smiles!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior