Sawtooth XL build

Maxkull

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and am now getting around to my first posting. I'm building the sawtooth xl teardrop off road trailer, shout out to Jess and thank you!
I have built the frame mounted 2000 lb Timbren axles, built the base and wheel wells and ready to put up the walls. My next thought is to focus on the solar panel system and electrical. Anyone have any tips on the system I should BUILD? I'm not going to need more than a 2000 watt inverter and 200 watt of solar power. I'm gonna use this thread to capture my BUILD going forward and will post pics soon.
Cheers
David

Teardropper

My next thought is to focus on the solar panel system...

I'm impressed with Renogy's ETFE flexible panels. Here's how I did them on my 'drop:

620YUqL.jpg

T

Maxkull

Hi, thank you, I agree the flexible panels are much easier to mount, nice job on that. They are pricey though.
Cheers
David

Maxkull

Hello, finally getting around to posting some info on my build. The frame is 2x2 HSS, The base is framed 2" with insulation and herculier bed liner in wheel wells and bottom. I have the timbre suspension bolted and ready to put on just removed for now. Walls are cut out but not yet installed. To be continued...
Cheers

Attachments

• 20191022_201954_HDR~2.jpg
    20191022_201954_HDR~2.jpg
    999 KB · Views: 69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke