ScalaRider Cardo G4

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
We have been using the Scala rider Q2 head sets. Work great. I use mine for the FM radio on the daily commute. Nice to have the bluetooth link for the phone too.
These were recommended to me by a buddy who rides bike for the Border Patrol. He was right. They do a great job.
My wife and I used them in her training for her endorsement. HUGE help.
It makes trail rides fun too. Great to be able to chat and talk about the ride.
We have had them in service for two seasons now. I'll likely be adding a headset for my son this season.

I can only imagine the G4 is better than our Q2. I would say that you are in good shape if that is the case. I'll give Scala two thumbs up.

trailsurfer

Explorer
I bought the G4's this summer. Just completed my trip from Colorado to Panama and loved the G4's. Long battery life, Great range, and the bluetooth works flawlessly. One of my best purchases this year!

XpeditionsTV

Jerry & Kathy Wills
I use the matched pair and feel they are the best thing going! The only thing I would like to see different are the headphones. I'm an audiophile and an electronics engineer. These are not incredibly great ear pieces for distinctive music enjoyment, though for most folks these will be fine : ) As for signal range, clarity (helmet to helmet or phone communication) and usability... Nothing compares. This is the best you can get.

Leviathan

Observer
I love mine. LOVE IT. Paired with the Iphone 4s and I can ask Siri to play me any song, the time, or where I am.

I have had mine since they came out, I worked for Ducati at the time and was pestering the rep every time he came in. No complaints.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94