Seat Covers...

BajaXplorer

Adventurer
Just wanted to report that I installed the new seat covers from Great Covers which arrived last week. Very impressed with them. Took less than an hour to do both front buckets (back seat is removed). The fit is a right on, snug fit and the material and workmanship is great. Product is as Calimaridog has previously stated.
BX

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
BajaXplorer said:
Just wanted to report that I installed the new seat covers from Great Covers which arrived last week. Very impressed with them. Took less than an hour to do both front buckets (back seat is removed). The fit is a right on, snug fit and the material and workmanship is great. Product is as Calimaridog has previously stated.
BX

I'm real pleased their products have maintained the level of quality I claimed:clapsmile

I will continue to recomend them! Someday when my leather is trashed, I'll get some myself.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
John B said:
Avoid seatcovers.net. They advertise universal,semi-custom and custom seat covers in many materials for many different vehicles.

I just received my set for the third time...i offered to pay more just to get a seat cover that fits decent. This third set is the worst fitting of all sets i received....they sent me a universal set no doubt. They are too wide and do not follow the shape of the seatback...they are square. The length is much too long also.

I have attempted to help this company (as they obviously dont have an accurate template) to send my factory covers off my seats so they can measure and copy the shape. I received a sarcastic reply that they DO NOT do upholstery work.

In all fairness i ordered these seatcovers because my bud also bought a set and they are a nice product.... and his fit well on his Wrangler YJ.

:mad: :mad: I just want what they advertise and what i thought i was paying for. Am i asking too much?

After nearly 6 months and finally resorting to buying an old seat and shipping it to the manufacturer i now have a set of seat covers that fit. I now have a set of covers that i am extremely happy with, they meet my expectations....and then some.

I have twice the original purchase price invested ($300) though...but i'll live with it.

www.seatcovers.net has redeeemed themselves in my opinion.

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
267258746_d06e866716.jpg

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
While installing the new seat covers you can also add some added comfort by adding a memory foam or egg crate foam. I have been meaning to do this to the taco for a while, just haven't had the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles