Selling my HONDA XR400

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I have been on the fence for as long as I can rationalize it, but getting some of my student debt paid off needs to happen!
I'm selling my XR400. Its a 1998. I have a fender bag, just put in a new more powerful light from Baja Designs, I have a couple extra plugs. The plug wrench and multitool that came with it. The rear tire is good. The front tire is fair. Its plated and insured. I have the original tank and an IMS tank which has been on the bike since I bought it. Its got a heavy duty skid plate. Service manual included.
Oil and plugs are changed regularly. Filter is cleaned when dirty, its a unifilter. The only recent work has been a rebuild of the carburator. Its ready for another 9 years before a rebuild. ; ) It's an XR!
This thing goes everywhere.
I ride in baja with the xr650's, then off to martinez mine on rock crawling trails and even road up the back of the bradshaw hiking trail to crown king which is singletrack to say the least.

I think thats about it. Let me know if you have questions. I didn't buy new platics to hide anything. Plastic on the bike looks good and has been on there for 4 years at least!
I just need to give it a good cleaning and its yours.
Problems... There is a small cut in the seat cover. Been there for years and has not increase in size. I took the odometer off, but I'll include it.

I can negotiate in a SUV hitch carrier and a scribner 5 gallon can for the right price too.

I'm asking $2,400. I'm in the North Phoenix, Scottsdale area.
Thanks.
Tim
Dirtbike008.jpg

Dirtbike006.jpg

daytrip343.jpg

27219463320.jpg

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
SOAZ said:
I can negotiate in a SUV hitch carrier and a scribner 5 gallon can for the right price too.

Do you still have the hitch carrier? What kind is it and how much weight can it hold? Are you willing to part with it?

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
How did I miss this post. Sorry about that. Its heavy duty. All steel. It can hold some serious weight.
I want to hold onto it until the bike is gone though.

Update on the bike: Lowering the price to $2,200.
:26_7_2: :jumping: :rockon:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94