Seven Days in May

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
KC, just got caught up with this thread. :bowdown: :bowdown:

I suspect you will be doing freelance writing soon, great stuff. It's always a privilege to take trips with you, looking forward to the next one amigo. :arabia:

datrupr

Expedition Leader
KC, once again thank yu for your awesome write up on this trip. A great read as usual.:clapsmile

HongerVenture

Adventurer
kcowyo said:
Now my mind works funny sometimes and when I see Darren and Chuck on the arch my mind instantly remembers the great battle between Annakin and Obi Wan on Mustoufar. Yeah, I'm a Lucas geek...
Excellent, yet another thing that the two of us have in common! Star Wars rocks! I bet you aren't as bad as I am though...

kcowyo said:
But it would have been cool if they'd both had lightsabers.....

Okay, yep, you're as bad as me! :luxhello:

Great trip, great write-up, great pictures... thanks for sharing. KC, I truly can't wait to be one of your travel partners on one of these journeys. We need to start planning/scheduling a trip together.

Joel

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Again thanks for the write-up KC, you have a gift for words. Thank You so much for sharing..

That's what it's all about, great places....with amazing people.....having fantastic times!

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
Absolutely awesome! The pics and write-ups top notch! In the future I would love to take a trip similar.

Do you have plans to do it again in the future? :bowdown:

cos

Copyright, then get it published somewhere. I'm serious. You should submit this to some magazines. It's written a heck of a lot better than most things I read.

cs

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Thanks a lot cos!

That was a great trip, no plans on the table for another Utah trip right now but I'm sure I'll go back soon. The Dark Canyon Primitive Area deserves further exploration.

:beer: to Utah -

bootzilla

Adventurer
Thanks for the write-up!

Being stranded on the East Coast, I truly marvel at the sheer beauty and opportunity on the left side of the country - It is great to see you guys taking advantage of it!

jingram

Adventurer
I hadn't read this thread until now so I appreciate whoever resurrected it!

Wonderful prose and fabulous pictures. Really made me feel like I was along for the ride!!

:costumed-smiley-007

cameltrophy3

kcowyo said:
Utah115.jpg

"The distance doesn't matter; only the first step is difficult."
- Mme. du Deffand

What an amazing photograph... Wow.

articulate

Expedition Leader
By far this ranks as one of the best accounts in the Completed Expeditions forums. Period.

Expeditions shall be thus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles