Show me your country!

rain76king

Adventurer
I have Canons - 1D, 5D & 7D plus a heap of lenses and all the other gear.
DSCF0632.jpg

ZOINKS! Thats alot of gear! Nice!

bobDog

Expedition Leader
High Hopes

I have high hopes for this thread! I would love to see some not so common stuff in countries we hardly see here.............:coffee:

micko

Outback Travel

The wide brown land has a lot to offer. There's something for everyone. Me, I love the remote and not-so pedestrian. Nothing quite beats the solitude of a western desert nor the brilliance of a desert sunset. The link is to a series of blogs I've written over the past few years. Still getting this years trips up. All contain photos and some video of the areas. They can be searched by name or key word or location name like "Gibson Desert". Some will also give an indication as to some of the hardships of remote desert travel (it's worth it though).

Dragon Tree Soak Expedition 2010

http://www.exploroz.com/Members/92954.75/7/2010/_Enter_the_Dragon__-_Our_expedition_into_the_Great_Sandy_Desert_in_search_of_Dragon_Tree_Soak.aspx?ky=&p=%2fMembers%2f92954.8%2fMyBlog.aspx

My blogs

http://www.exploroz.com/Members/92954.8/MyBlog.aspx

Cheers Mick

Boggie

Witchdoctor

Fantastic photos, brilliant! Can you share how you built up your UTE camper please? Wonder photos, I can't get over them.
Best
Bill

Boggie

Witchdoctor

Thanks for the quick reply and I believe the images will tell me the story of your build but I can't seem to open the pictures. When I click on the image icon it takes me to a new page to log into and when I try to log on it rejects me. Do I have to re register to another page or portion of the site to see pictures?
Thanks, I'll keep trying to sort this out.
Regards
Bill

Boggie

Resolved

Witchdoctor Oz, I figured out what I was doing wrong and spent some time checking out your build, very impressive effort. I wonder why North American outback travelers haven't embraced this attitude to utility? When I was in Tasmania a few years go I was amazed at the innovations that rolled into Queenstown traveling from Australia's main island. Perhaps it is the sheer distances and remoteness in Australia that requires such independence and self sufficiency?
Thanks
Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz