Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

erod

Adventurer
ooooh, i am loving this thread...

Attachments

• IMGP1452.jpg
    IMGP1452.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 654
  • IMGP1465.jpg
    IMGP1465.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 554
  • IMGP1665.jpg
    IMGP1665.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 814
  • IMGP1406.jpg
    IMGP1406.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 458

Willman

TBranco said:
Heres a couple of pics from a few of many California adventures in my '06...

DSCN1563.jpg

DSCN1488.jpg

june-july07062.jpg

We need more details on this sweet rig!!!

:Astrologist:

And ......Welcome to the ExPo!

TBranco

Observer
Thanks Willman! Glad to be here! It's an 06 with the TRD locker, 6" Fabtech lift, 35 BFG's, Allpro bumper, homemade sliders fabbed by taco chaser. I sold my other project and decided to go a little further with this one and I'm planning on a solid axle conversion. I want to keep it simple though because it is a DD. It would be a lot more reliable and more fun w/out the drop bracket kit. I linked more pics in my sig. I gotta check out Utah! Do you camp/wheel a lot out there?

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
4cruzer said:
there's gotta be more 2nd gen owners on here, cough 'em up...

How about former 2nd gen owners? :D

Here's me with my then-new 1985 reg cab, on Rabbit Ears pass, in October or November of 1985:

85TOY.jpg

TBranco

Observer
Martinjmpr said:
How about former 2nd gen owners? :D

Here's me with my then-new 1985 reg cab, on Rabbit Ears pass, in October or November of 1985:

85TOY.jpg

Nice! I sure wish I could have bought one of those off the lot then! But I was only 7 that year. I was jealous of Marty's black one in Back to the Future! How many miles have you put on the truck?

Last edited:
S

Scenic WonderRunner

4cruzer said:
there's gotta be more 2nd gen owners on here, cough 'em up...

I feel a Partial Cough coming on.............

2007_0512JacumbaMtnsBorderFen0059.jpg

I hope this is not contagious!:ylsmoke:

Maddmatt

Explorer
Wow, nice rides. I don't have much to share right now, but here's an "in use" pic. This was from a camping trip in the fall of 2006. That was an interesting night - my 12 year old REI backpacking tent got a snow load workout that night.

Not much to say about the truck. Its a '96 4runner ltd with 186k miles on it. Runs like new, with the factory rear locker and leather seats so I stay comfy.

No mods to speak of, but the 3rd gen 4runner is pretty capable right out of the box, and my "mod fund" seems to bed continually empty.
-Matt

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
TBranco said:
Nice! I sure wish I could have bought one of those off the lot then! But I was only 7 that year. I was jealous of Marty's black one in Back to the Future! How many miles have you put on the truck?

The 85? I wrecked it in 1986 with about 30k on the clock. My next Toyota was the 2004 Taco that I bought in January of this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles