Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Derek24

Explorer
Dare we ask if that 93hp has any problem putting a smile on your face? :rolleyes:

It's man and machine driving the 83', it's man machine and computer with the tundra! It's like driving a house boat, you smiling because you are out on the lake, then you jump on the jet ski and you are still smiling!

yedi

Observer
Couple from this weekend

in Hells Canyon NRA. Super scenic area.

Heading down. Imnaha River Canyon in the foreground, Wallowa Mountains in the background.
photo2.jpg

Setting up camp near Hat Point. Seven Devils Mountains in the background.
photo.jpg

Kevin Braun

Mountain Biker
Got the CVT tent mounted and kayaks up for a paddling trip and some new 235/85 St Maxx shoes. The trailer is waiting to be finished...
10358308_296706263823139_309846675_n.jpg

REMOTEPLACES

Adventurer
Pulled the trigger on new tires and went with the Duratracs 235/85 R16, E rated, snowflake rated, too. After a factory rebate and a military rebate total cost with install was $165 per. copy. Happy camper.
2eme3y8y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

808g19

SR5 rear panel stickers and Total Chaos cam tab gussets with stock length Total Chaos uniball lower control arms.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 87

invlhvn

My old one 85 2lt deisel
6" efs lift
Xrox bar custom mounted
Tray shorten 60cm
35s extremes

y8uqyqyq.jpg

My new one

3.8 v6 Buick motor
5 speed
Comp bar
Comp tray
35 mtz
In the build

je7yny7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Falkon

Adventurer
Looks amazing man, how are the Toyo M55's on the road..? I thinknig of these or the Copper ST Maxx.

I've been running the Cooper S/T MAXX for about 4th now. Love them. They have been excellent in mud, ice, streams, hiway, rain. I can honestly say I've never had a single issue with them. Still more than quarter of the tread left. Absolutely reliable in in every situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne