Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

SIZZLE

Pro-party
View attachment 270458

Got the Softopper back on. Finally got new weatherstrip under the rails. Question for you guys. my truck had always gotten decent gas mileage before with everything you see on it now. Lately, it's been eating gas like crazy. I don't know if it's the steel wheels that I just put on it or if the winter blend fuel has anything to do with it. If you guys have any tips for me, let me know. Thanks.

Probably both. The steelies look awesome tho.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
View attachment 270458

Got the Softopper back on. Finally got new weatherstrip under the rails. Question for you guys. my truck had always gotten decent gas mileage before with everything you see on it now. Lately, it's been eating gas like crazy. I don't know if it's the steel wheels that I just put on it or if the winter blend fuel has anything to do with it. If you guys have any tips for me, let me know. Thanks.

My mileage suffers from the winter blend some. I would guess @ 10% less.

Adventurer
IMAG0210_1.jpg

IMAG0215_1.jpg

IMAG0030_1.jpg

2scars

Adventurer
I have found that the MPGs I get in my truck, vary with gas station rather than the blend. I was getting 22 mpg the other day (my drive is the same 45 miles commute at roughly 60-65mph everyday) and this was a verification fillup. Before that I was normally getting gas at a different station and wasn't getting but 16-17. I have the auto and 265/70s, but am lifted and toting the shell everyday along with a winch and armor (minus sliders), with stock gearing. I will go up in size to 265/75s once these Michelins wear out, but geez, they are wearing like iron.

Brandon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior