Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Mojavejohn

Adventurer
I've had the ST Maxx on my Silverado for 40,000 miles and they aren't loud at all. The only time that I notice a slight hum is when I turn the radio off on the freeway. Even then it's not bad, I could run on the road all day long like that and it isn't loud enough to be annoying. I'll be replacing the BFG's on my FJC with a set of these.
How are the ST Maxx on the road? I have the STT and they are LOUD. Looking for something a little quieter for my next tires....

dlichterman

Explorer
I've had the ST Maxx on my Silverado for 40,000 miles and they aren't loud at all. The only time that I notice a slight hum is when I turn the radio off on the freeway. Even then it's not bad, I could run on the road all day long like that and it isn't loud enough to be annoying. I'll be replacing the BFG's on my FJC with a set of these.

How are they off road? I have done some searches and they seem to do quite well and are kinda an in between AT/MT tire, which sounds perfect for me.

rickashay

Explorer
6" BDS Drop braket lift so I can run 35's I could use a bit more lift for the places I go.

OME Dakar leaf springs to replace the current add-a-leaf

Custom rear bumper I plan to build that will have a swing away spare wheel carrier and and jerry can holders.

Great to see another Albertan on here. Check out Untitled Offroad if you haven't already, based out of Calgary it's a great local group!

Mojavejohn

Adventurer
I've beat them up pretty good in the dessert, popped one, had something puncture the sidewall, but that's to be expected from time to time in the rough stuff that I run it through. The traction seems adequate for what I do in my truck, dessert and mountain terrain. I don't baby it, I've got the dessert pin stripping to prove that. They've worn really good too, they have another 10-12 thousand miles on them I'd say. I'll be getting another set. I can't find anything wrong with them.
How are they off road? I have done some searches and they seem to do quite well and are kinda an in between AT/MT tire, which sounds perfect for me.

dlichterman

Explorer
I've beat them up pretty good in the dessert, popped one, had something puncture the sidewall, but that's to be expected from time to time in the rough stuff that I run it through. The traction seems adequate for what I do in my truck, dessert and mountain terrain. I don't baby it, I've got the dessert pin stripping to prove that. They've worn really good too, they have another 10-12 thousand miles on them I'd say. I'll be getting another set. I can't find anything wrong with them.

Awesome to hear. And great to hear about the desert terrain being from socal too. Seems like they have the same sidewall as the STT so I do like that. Looks like I've found my next tires. Just gotta finish smoking the STTs on here first haha. Probably will replace them in fall.

Tango71

Great to see another Albertan on here. Check out Untitled Offroad if you haven't already, based out of Calgary it's a great local group!

Thanks, I've been thinking of organizing something for the summer. Maybe a trip out to the mountains? All depends if I can get the time off work or not. I dont really have a local group here in Cold Lake.

JoshLovesJeeps

Taco power!

Here is my Taco. It has come a long way since I bought her in February, with a ways yet to go.

IMG_2003.jpg
IMG_1974.jpg
IMG_2005.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2002.jpg
    IMG_2002.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 52

OLDSKING

I'll share mine also
54a649bfcc95c652c1220f2e18adf48e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics