Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

MR E30

I see a lot of cool and exciting Toyotas in this thread!

Seems fitting to contribute myself.

The soon to be house on wheels for the GF and I:

2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4 DCLB
Alucab Canopy Camper #644
Upgrades galore
Tentative itinerary: Western US to Alaska to Pan-American to Africa to Australia to Europe to Asia

Mogollon Rim - Again by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

Random Photos by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

Towards Payson/Roosevelt by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

Horsetank Wash Canyon by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

Custom bed buildout is ~45% done. ~20 gallons on-board, dual filtered, and pressurized water system. 200w solar connected into both batteries through Renogy controller. DC and AC power. It's time to build storage mostly.

ACCC Interior by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

Suspension is almost fully complete (waiting on relocated rear shock towers to be welded on), custom leafs and tuned shocks, to handle all the added weight and my driving style offroad.

Tie Rod Sleeves - Warfab by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

AG HH by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

Tacoma Work Round Seven by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

I love this thing.

codename607

Adventurer
Here is one of my favorites from a trip in Vermont.

IMG_2012.jpg

AggieOE

Trying to escape the city
Ditched the Bronco and picked up a Trail 4Runner last night.
View attachment 728179
Welcome to the 4Runner family. Read through your posts on the Bronco, sounds frustrating. As much as I love my Jeep and what I know of the new Broncos, I still love our 4Runner. It drives great, has been dependable, and fits everything. It really doesn't compromise much.
If you want to kill the nose dive and body roll (which I'm sure you've noticed by now), look into some Bilstein 5100s. For me, it took the 4Runner to a whole new level of driving confidence.

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Welcome to the 4Runner family. Read through your posts on the Bronco, sounds frustrating. As much as I love my Jeep and what I know of the new Broncos, I still love our 4Runner. It drives great, has been dependable, and fits everything. It really doesn't compromise much.
If you want to kill the nose dive and body roll (which I'm sure you've noticed by now), look into some Bilstein 5100s. For me, it took the 4Runner to a whole new level of driving confidence.
Yeah I'm not a fan of the body roll or nose dive. I'll eventually toss in some Bilsteins but probably next year. I'm really enjoying the Luno air mattress I picked up for it, it's nice for overnighters if a tiny bit too short for me.

acmcdonaldgp

I believe this is my first post….long time lurker.

Want to share my 2018 Tacoma TRD Sport, with a couple of new upgrades this week: the OME 2” lift with heavy springs and a Yucca Pac camper, from blindmanoverland.com.

If you’re Canadian - the Yucca Pac is 100% Canadian made, with most of it local to Alberta. Much shorter lead times….

da867f403d9af39e3b40361763cbfce7.jpg

ac6d8b53ecf29752f9e7ba5bcfba7c07.jpg

937e8069cc8562126c7c2b30ded78ff1.jpg

488121bade84a041f644bc5d4071376e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zanimal

My wife has mostly finished her 2020 4Runner build up. It s is a '"stormtrooper" white SR5 (although she hates star wars, but loves the all white and black scheme).
First was a Gobi Stealth rack and ladder, then a ride up to Apex Overland for a Toytec aluma Boss lift and BMC to fit TRD wheels and 33" KO2's.

Then just last night I mounted the 23Zero walkabout 62. She has red maxtrax to match the red accents of the TRD center caps and red toytec springs and shocks. It looks like there'll be just enough room to reinstall the eezi-awn maxtrax mounts in front of the tent. Today the Eezi-Awn Lite awning goes on using GZilla awning brackets. Pics are pre tent, with gobi shovel and axe mount. View attachment 612788View attachment 612789
Hey there! I'm looking at the Eezi-awn lite, could you tell me your experience with it so far, good and bad? Thanks!

eg23

I believe this is my first post….long time lurker.

Want to share my 2018 Tacoma TRD Sport, with a couple of new upgrades this week: the OME 2” lift with heavy springs and a Yucca Pac camper, from blindmanoverland.com.

If you’re Canadian - the Yucca Pac is 100% Canadian made, with most of it local to Alberta. Much shorter lead times….

da867f403d9af39e3b40361763cbfce7.jpg

ac6d8b53ecf29752f9e7ba5bcfba7c07.jpg

937e8069cc8562126c7c2b30ded78ff1.jpg

488121bade84a041f644bc5d4071376e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any interior pics of this camper? I’m curious to see how the bed works and if there is a space to climb up.

Thank you very much!
I went with the Snap! Treehouse and I’m wondering how your unit compares.

Thanks from a fellow Canadian.

MR E30

Action shots from The Maze.

Fully loaded for two, with 40 gallons of extra liquid (water and gas) to survive 9 days out there.

_MG_3696 by Brent Prater, on Flickr

_MG_3730 by Brent Prater, on Flickr

_MG_3735 by Brent Prater, on Flickr

_MG_4021 by Brent Prater, on Flickr

_MG_4034 by Brent Prater, on Flickr

_MG_4109 by Brent Prater, on Flickr

_MG_4188 by Brent Prater, on Flickr

_MG_4303 by Brent Prater, on Flickr

_MG_4429 by Brent Prater, on Flickr

Trickiest spot in the entire ~290 miles offroad. All 4 wheels had to climb two ledges at the same time. 4lo and locked, with MTS on full aggressive to get it done.

_MG_4472 by Brent Prater, on Flickr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles