Shower Toga

OCR addict

This doesn't make sense to me. "Primitive" usually means there are no people around, so why would you need to cover yourself? Now, at a regular campground that doesn't have showers, there is a need for privacy. In that case I simply wait until after dark to bathe. I can only recall one camping situation where I regretted not having some type of enclosure for bathing---a primitive group campground with no trees to hide behind.
When you hike the App trail, and many others, there are tons of groups that hike together so I guess I am equating "primitive" with the type of hiking, camping other than No peeps. (no pun intended) lol. I guess I feel like if I am eating space food, I am pretty damn primitive.....I am sure some would disagree-but that is my limit!! ;)

OCR addict

surfers have been doing this in the parking lot since Moses wore K by K. only we called it "... a towel stolen from the beach club." and of course it didn't always stay put, but that's a mere detail.
True, but you cant rinse and wash off in a towel. But I cant argue with the towels falling off, maybe I should rethink this whole Shower Toga thing as surfers are pretty hott!!!!

s.e.charles

True, but you cant rinse and wash off in a towel. But I cant argue with the towels falling off, maybe I should rethink this whole Shower Toga thing as surfers are pretty hott!!!!

here at Expo, we don't judge.

well, we do, but wait until you're off-line.

Stickbow

Total NOOB to the *****s
After changing into reenacting gear, cycling shorts or swim trunks in parking lots using a beach towel for 30+ years, I can see that a lot of people would be interested in the product - even as just a 'portable changing room'. A towel tends to slip at the wrong moment, and some old lady goes to the event manager and complains...or takes a picture and shares it these days. Is there a longer version for women to use around the shoulders, or is it purely for those of us who can bare our chests without someone calling the modesty police?

It does seem like a feasible solution for large group or public campground situations, even if it's sort of difficult to get the shower wand or washcloth in to scrub up.

s.e.charles

summer is drawing to a slow close on the upper east coast and the local college is having registration this week. evidently the coeds aren't quite as modest as I had remembered. in the past three days I've seen a young lady pulling her thong aside to show a mixed group where her tan line wasn't, and another bring home the fact that the upper parts don't really get dried properly until they've been well shaken in full view of the entire parking lot.

OCR addict

After changing into reenacting gear, cycling shorts or swim trunks in parking lots using a beach towel for 30+ years, I can see that a lot of people would be interested in the product - even as just a 'portable changing room'. A towel tends to slip at the wrong moment, and some old lady goes to the event manager and complains...or takes a picture and shares it these days. Is there a longer version for women to use around the shoulders, or is it purely for those of us who can bare our chests without someone calling the modesty police?

It does seem like a feasible solution for large group or public campground situations, even if it's sort of difficult to get the shower wand or washcloth in to scrub up.

You put around the chest for woman and the waist for men. There are also videos on Youtube on the many uses. LOL "some old lady complains".....so true. It really is such a great product and you actually get totally clean, same as showering at home. Wash your hair and the whole bit!! :)

Attachments

• surf4.png
    surf4.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Kressa Showering.png
    Kressa Showering.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles