Simple Shower

Geodoc

Adventurer
Looks like we're about to hit the big time. Apparently the Simple Shower will be on Fox News in Los Angeles on Thursday - I believe Adam Housley will have it on his "Gadgets for the World Traveler" segment (at least, that's who I sent the sample to). Anyone in LA, keep an eye out and let me know what what happens and what you think.

Thanks,

Geodoc

Geodoc

Adventurer
I tested it with the 1 and 2 liter Platypus bottles, but not with a 1.5G water tank. Maybe I'll get one and give it a try later this week (must pack plenty of Simple Showers for the anticipated order surge on Friday).

krl81

Adventurer
Is the Simple Shower going to be avalible in Europe? Or have I just missed something? :) It seems like an awesome product!

Geodoc

Adventurer
Krl81, I'm planning on it. As a matter of fact, we were asked to enter the ISPO BrandNew competition that has a show in Munich in February. ISPO is apparently the biggest sporting goods trade show in the world, and each year that have a competition in which they judge products from new companies (company must be less than 4 years old). Submissions for the competition had to be in by Oct. 1st (which mine was) and we'll know the result in November. Keeping my fingers crossed (the winner doesn't have to pay for the booth, and finalists only pay half price, but that's still almost 2000 Euros).

OVRLND

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0017
Geodoc,

Good luck with the show.
I bought two simple showers for a trip to Nova Scotia (only needed one thou, ... I provision well :). GREAT product!

Geodoc

Adventurer
Thanks Ovrlnd. I always recommend two (actually, I use two at a time on two 2-liter bottles. What can I say, I'm a water hog).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior