Skottle Owners Cook-Off

Rock Yacht

Anyone going to Oveland Expo West? I've challenged Jerry from Tembo Tusk to a skottle cook-off on Friday evening May 17th. We are still working out the details and venue, stay tuned. We were talking at the Easter Jeep Safari show last week and thought it would be fun to invite fellow skottleers (I just made that up...) to join us in the fun.

Do you have a skottle? Bring it and your favorite recipe and all the fixins to join in the fun.

Drop me an email to info@4xploring.com if you want to participate.

L8TR, Bob

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Anyone going to Oveland Expo West? I've challenged Jerry from Tembo Tusk to a skottle cook-off on Friday evening May 17th. We are still working out the details and venue, stay tuned. We were talking at the Easter Jeep Safari show last week and thought it would be fun to invite fellow skottleers (I just made that up...) to join us in the fun.

Do you have a skottle? Bring it and your favorite recipe and all the fixins to join in the fun.

Drop me an email to info@4xploring.com if you want to participate.

L8TR, Bob

We’re about to pick up one, so no experience cooking on them yet, but I’ll come watch and get ideas! Im an extremely picky eater and the wife is stressing out that she wont be able to cook me anything out camping. Im trying to open up the possibilities by buying a skottle set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSnider

We’re about to pick up one, so no experience cooking on them yet, but I’ll come watch and get ideas! Im an extremely picky eater and the wife is stressing out that she wont be able to cook me anything out camping. Im trying to open up the possibilities by buying a skottle set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can cook anything on them. I bake little frozen pies and pizzas on the steamer tray if I'm being lazy. The SnoMaster ALWAYS has a few frozen single serve pizzas for nights we get to camp later than expected. I have baked "take and bake" bread on them and made philly cheese steaks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles