Skunkworks JK's at SEMA Show

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Diesel Joe said:
Brother, if they come out with that four door with a V6 Cummins I'll buy one so fast a new land speed record will be set.:beer:

Don't hold your breath. The Cummins will be a inline 4 cylinder. But there will be a small v-6 diesel in them next year....one that DC is currently using elsewhere. Look for the Cummins in '08.

Diesel Joe

Observer
goodtimes said:
Don't hold your breath. The Cummins will be a inline 4 cylinder. But there will be a small v-6 diesel in them next year....one that DC is currently using elsewhere. Look for the Cummins in '08.

Im going to have to argue with you on that one Mr.. Cummins has already designed and is running a 4.2 liter V6 CDI in a few Dodge Dakota/Durango trucks. They've also built a 5.6 liter V8 that is running around in 1500 series trucks. They're as clean as the BluTec MB engines too. There is a long article on both engines in the latest Diesel Power magazine.

shane4x4

Supporting Sponsor
I really do like the look & feel of the JK's, the diesel option would probably seal the deal for me. Not sure it'll ever happen for real though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior