SOLD - Trailer and Tent - Smittybilt Scout Trailer for Sale

wellred

FOR SALE: Smittybilt Scout Trailer

Description: Full kit with pro-comp rims and tires. Just over one year old, great condition, limited modifications. Kills me to sell it, but momma and the 8 month old say AC is now a requirement to camp in Texas. 8-10 total trips, most one night. Mods:

1) hi-lift jack mount
2) CVT Summit Series RTT - Believe it is Rainier series - Available for additional $750Less than 2 years old, less than 10 trips total (less than 20 nights).
3) Blackstone Griddle - Available for additional $40 bucks, fits perfect in cook drawer.
4) Lock-n-roll hitch system - entire truck/trailer set up for $200 additional
5) Smittybilt 8 foot awning - comes with trailer
6) Rear recovery point in hitch reciever
7) other minor odds and ends
8) Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 1000. Less than 6 months old - $700 additional - works great, one button a little wonky but does not affect unit at all.

Also have some other cools stuff like outdoor shower set-up we can discuss.

Price: $ 5,250 just trailer and options 5,6

All items listed above - $ 6940

Known Problems: Some mildew on the annex of the CVT tent from storing wet. Will be cleaning, should be fine. Minor scratches here and there from loading/unloading. No mechanical flaws. Parking brake does not work as well as it should. 4WheelParts put unit together, they will be fixing when i can bring it in at no charge.

Update on the annex:

The annex is getting an oxy clean bath as we speak. All of the mildew came off, but the fabric is stained. There are also some dirt stains that look well set in to fabric I am trying to get out. What had happened was, the bottom of the annex was covered in fire ants and about half the mound stuck to the bottom of the annex when we were packing up two trips ago. Apparently we didn’t not notice the level ground mound while setting up camp, so when I started getting the hell bitten out of me, I sprayed it with the hose to get the ants and as much dirt as possible off. Apparently I didn’t get it all. Long store short, the annex will be sanitary and work fine, just is not going to look as pretty.

IMG_4410.JPG
IMG_4055.jpg
IMG_3186.JPG
IMG_3191.JPG

Last edited:

RogueWon

Hiya @wellred - had this popped before I started my build I'd have scooped the full package up in a flash ... GLWS, someone is going to score - that said, I'm curious about that tan kayak/canoe on top of the Toyota - what is that? - looks perfect for parents +child ...

wellred

Hiya @wellred - had this popped before I started my build I'd have scooped the full package up in a flash ... GLWS, someone is going to score - that said, I'm curious about that tan kayak/canoe on top of the Toyota - what is that? - looks perfect for parents +child ...
KC Kayaks out of Baton Rouge, great for shallow water stand up fishing and duck hunting. Can get optional second seat, so great for kids.

AlphaBacon

This thread is long retired - but curious if the buyer or seller would be kind enough to give the model of the Blackstone griddle that fits the cook drawer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior