Snow Peak Addiction

I am also thinking of modifying a Weber go anywhere charcoal grill with Grill Grates by taking of the side handles and adding L channel on the sides. Has anyone done this? I was thinking about getting the double BBQ box but I wonder how well the Weber would work in the IGT.

Honu

lost on the mainland
I am also thinking of modifying a Weber go anywhere charcoal grill with Grill Grates by taking of the side handles and adding L channel on the sides. Has anyone done this? I was thinking about getting the double BBQ box but I wonder how well the Weber would work in the IGT.
got a few busy days will get back to ya on the rest of my stuff :)

I did look at those and thought about it when I did my other gas one to have a larger grill space again was going to do the gas one cause of burn bans here :)

I finally used my single BBQ box today and it's really cool! Didn't seem like I could get it hot enough though. Who was the guy on here that was selling the inserts to improve air flow? I went back a few pages and didn't find him.

I cooked the steaks longer than usual, and they caramelized really well. Not quite hot enough though.