Snow Peak Addiction

Without handles on that pot, that can't be the easiest thing to drain thru a strainer...

Were it me, and I were desperate for a colander, I'd get a shop to cut out a circle of stainless steel to fit the pot ( I think there is an inside lip), and drill holes in that instead. It could store in the bottom of the bag.

Without handles on that pot, that can't be the easiest thing to drain thru a strainer...

Were it me, and I were desperate for a colander, I'd get a shop to cut out a circle of stainless steel to fit the pot ( I think there is an inside lip), and drill holes in that instead. It could store in the bottom of the bag.
That is a darned-good idea sir. I was very hesitant to play Dr. with my expensive pot. ;)

I bought this for $10.00:
1.jpg

Pulled it's ears off and wound up with this:
2.jpg

It isn't sexy, but it will work for the campout this weekend. Fits in the bag too. You are a genius! I will custom-make one out of stainless steel later. Thanks.

Nice! That's worth fiddling with by itself. Maybe trim it down a little more, or leave it alone.

Your picture makes it look like the SP stove is gone from the Jeep, or am I missing the whole picture?

Is anyone using the stacking shelf containers? If so, has anyone looked for sliding lids? I found some in IG, but they all seem to be home or small-batch made. Can't find anything using the Google.

Here is a pic of one of them
Now why did you have to post something like that? That is going to haunt me in my dreams now :p
Ideally you would still be able to use the clips for the extension table.....
We need to get our DIY on ......

For anyone interested the Drifta guys have done a build incorporating IGT into their draw systems.

Opens a new world of possibilities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now why did you have to post something like that? That is going to haunt me in my dreams now :p
Ideally you would still be able to use the clips for the extension table.....
We need to get our DIY on ......
Welcome to my world...this has been eating at me for weeks. Some cat in Japan is making these, doesn't speak english and Google translate doesn't work very well with the details. He kept saying it's just a prototype but then I saw this! His IG is @bonfire_go_outside so maybe if more of us pester him :unsure:
More pics as well...there's a version that folds out for double the space too.

Attachments

Honu

lost on the mainland
that is cool I had the same idea BUT wanted the frame on the bottom so I could then put something in it :)

For anyone interested the Drifta guys have done a build incorporating IGT into their draw systems.

Opens a new world of possibilities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Drifta setup is pretty nice. I've been noodling over how to incorporate my 3U frame is the basis for my camp kitchen; making a sliding setup that is removable so one can use outside the vehicle with legs. So many possibilities. Luke has a better equipped shop that I do to execute that stuff...