Snow Peak Addiction

I just picked up the new flat burner and I have been digging through this thread to find out who makes propane adapters for the snow peak stoves. Someone suggested the user Spressomon used to make them. Is that still the case? I also vaguely recall Kovea might make an adapter. Has anyone used it? For those of you have found a successful propane solution, show me what you've got!
I have the G-Works on mine and they work really well with Snow Peak stoves. G-Works

Took or 2.5 yo granddaughter on her first camping trip this week and and the 400 mm legs got a table perfect for her height with a folding kids chair.

Last edited:
I saw that one. Its for a small propane tank (disposable). Has anyone found an adapter for the large propane tank (reusable) nozzle?
I went from that to a pipe thread adapter because I use quick connects for my bulk tank. I could not find a lindal valve straight to pipe thread. Once you convert to a disposable propane then there are many other routes you can go. IMG_1713.JPG

I just picked up the new flat burner and I have been digging through this thread to find out who makes propane adapters for the snow peak stoves. Someone suggested the user Spressomon used to make them. Is that still the case? I also vaguely recall Kovea might make an adapter. Has anyone used it? For those of you have found a successful propane solution, show me what you've got!

You're killing me!!

Do you play a chef in real life?
Ha thanks mate.

I used to run professional kitchens for 20+ years then hit my mid 30’s and got over the hours and stress. Changed industries for 10 yrs now I’m semi retired and have got my love of creating food back again.

Now I get a real buzz and kick out of applying all those almost forgotten skills and techniques in a scaled back field or outdoor kitchen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just putting it out there.

Does anyone have a Gigapower Stove Windscreen they no longer want?

They aren’t available for sale here in Australia, nor are any of the SP stoves themselves for that matter.

All the US sites want about $40 postage for a $10 item. Amazon and eBay are even higher

If someone has one or would be willing to post one, they only weigh 1.5oz , send me a PM and we’ll go from there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk