Snow Peak Addiction

Kgorman

Observer
What’s the state of the art for anti-rattle packing techniques for the IGT stuff? I can tell it’s going to be loud, especially the little washers where he legs plug in. Any tips?

dcg141

Adventurer
Did you see my response to cactusjk? (Post #3339) You might have your answer here:

Snow Peak Addiction

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I can tell from that what I suspected. I need to order one and then have a bag made for it. SP could step up their storage and portability game for the IGT. Its the one thing really lacking. Ryan's stuff works really well and I have had one custom bag made already. I also have some bags from Drifta in Australia but the only bag from SP that I use is the one for the fire pit.

Kgorman

Observer
Wow, that is nicely done!

How much room do you have in that van, anyway? That's definitely basecamp worthy...
Thx! In terms of space...I mean it’s a van so lots.. as long as it doesn’t rattle, I’m good. We love camp cooking and decided it’s finally time to get the mobile mountain kitchen we always dreamed of.

fusace

If anyone is interested in this unopened (Japan only, not available in the US) LH-103KH. They work as both a ottoman or firewood holder. I thought I purchased 4 but ended up purchasing and having shipped 5 of them. So don't need one. Message me. Will sell for the Japanese price of 100.00 USD. You need to pay for shipping or if the in the Bay area, I can arrange to pickup in the South Bay. (Chair in photo for usage purpose/ not for sale).

View attachment 516762View attachment 516764View attachment 516765View attachment 516766View attachment 516767
hello, is this still available?

thanks!

Mtbkers

What’s the state of the art for anti-rattle packing techniques for the IGT stuff? I can tell it’s going to be loud, especially the little washers where he legs plug in. Any tips?
I also have a Sprinter so trying to stop everything from rattling is a constant battle! I had some feet (from an old IKEA chair) that I had lying around, so pushed them through the leg holes and then held them in place with an o-ring. Silence :)

This is the stool The feet come in two parts (the rotating piece I used and the plastic foot). Maybe you can get free spare parts from IKEA?
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70404875/

Attachments

Last edited:

Kgorman

Observer
I also have a Sprinter so trying to stop everything from rattling is a constant battle! I had some feet (from an old IKEA chair) that I had lying around, so pushed them through the leg holes and then held them in place with an o-ring. Silence :)

This is the stool The feet come in two parts (the rotating piece I used and the plastic foot). Maybe you can get free spare parts from IKEA?
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70404875/
Yes! The exact spot I was worried about... I’ll try

geojag

You guys make me feel better, I thought I had a problem.....
Most of mine is from backpacking but carries over to any car camping or float camping I do. I have 4 plates, a bowl, the trek 700 and 1400, a 450 double wall, a giga stove, and a couple of forks.
A side note, the bowl nests inside the 1400 and can serve as a double boiler. I often boil water for coffee and poach eggs in one go.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Riptide

Explorer
I know they rattle, but my approach is to slide it in on edge into the back of my Samurai, between the cooler and a storage box. I don't recall noticing the table rattle too much, but maybe everything else rattling on my Suzuki drowns it out!