Snow Peak Addiction

Stitch

Google for chiritori nabe and you will find a lot of hits in Japanese. Completely useless.......
I can read Hiragana and Katana but the Kanji kills me ;)
So I just wing it and go for what looks good :)

This dish was with noodles, cabbage, green asparagus thinly slice, carrots sticks, paksoi, bean sprouts, mixed fresh forest mushrooms, crayfish and Tuna fish roasted with sesame seeds. Steamed in a Miso broth. Could use some extra kick next time so perhaps some lemon grass or chili (let's go fusion :chef:).

Who is next to show their efforts?

Thanks, Lennart. Miso broth was the bit I was missing.

Stitch

Got an email to pick up my adjustable table extension legs, but nothing on the extension table that I ordered at the same time. What good will these be without the table? This is stupid.

I am not a happy REI customer at the moment and I've been a member since their REI Co-op days... forty years.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
$50 shipped. I know that seems crazy but these are VERY time consuming to make. Patches are $10 shipped or $8 each..
Thanks for your interest. I'm still trying to recover costs for materials an the sewing machine....

Lennart

Adventurer
Mother in law's birthday this weekend, so we had a little grill party :)

Jikaro table setup
jjW24K.jpg

pineapple ham skewers, wine soaked plums wrapped in bacon, chicken in mojito marinade, chicken breast roll with mango and cilantro filling, shrimp on a stick (and not in the picture some skewers with salmon and frogfish with lime). Ready to go!
Ol3pYC.jpg

gbbYwK.jpg

7rKUt4.jpg

Petromax Atago as a side grill
JYXnTU.jpg

After dinner, I put some wood in the Fireplace and all set for some beers and wine around the fire
wK0uJa.jpg

Today a quick lunch to round of the party. Leftovers and duck breast skewers with Mushroom filled with blue cheese 'en papillotte'. Nice :chef:
p9zOjt.jpg

BXfIox.jpg

i7gUWJ.jpg

Good fun was had by all :sombrero:

briferg

Observer
I have one of those Alps Sidekick tables and also one of those Volcano stoves! I have the large Snow Peak fireplace. I have almost everything except the Jikaro table. Don't give me more reason to buy! :drool:

Lennart

Adventurer
Very nice! What is your review of the actual table? Did it feel solid?

Easy to set up and feels sturdy. Plenty of space for food, plates and drinks. For this style of grilling it is a very nice setup. It gets everyone involved 👍

As with most SP stainless products it is not light ☺️

cactusjk

Explorer
I just talked to REI and they said most of the IGT items have been sold with no new purchase orders in place. Essentially no IGT for 3 plus months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cactusjk

Explorer
Also heard the new 2017 items such as the gas grill and SS top for the My Table will not be available in the US until 2018.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles